During the day, whenever I have a spare moment, I automatically turn to my VERY long list of fashion blogs. Beyond sales and even the clothes, there’s something about the fashion world that is so addicting that it requires updates every few minutes. I’ve compiled my top 5 (it was a very long process, as I read about 500 a day).
- The Sartorialist: an impeccably dressed (and cute) former menswear director at Bergdorf’s takes beautiful pictures of stylish men and women ranging from the fashion elite to the very layered homeless man. Never critical, always interesting.
- The Cut: One of NYMag’s many blogs, this one is focused entirely on fashion. And as an established institution located in NYC, The Cut provides cutting-edge (HAHA PUN) news, inside interviews, and sarcastic recaps of The Hills. Honestly, what more could you want?
- Garance Doré: a French illustrator and photographer takes a lot of pictures of well-dressed French people. Less diversity than the Sart, but always inspirational (and jealousy-inspiring).
- Fashionista: An independent blog founded by a current Nylon editor, Fashionista is known for its fashion news and model obsessions. With fun trivia at the end of the day, their controversial “Adventures in Copyright” posts, and witty writing style, Fashionista is a must-read!
- Sea of Shoes: A high school girl has a LOT of shoes. So. Unfair. But with a super trendy mom, I guess it’s only natural for her to have all the most coveted shoes of the season – her brands range from Prada to Yohji Yamamoto. I know, it’s SO unfair. But she’s gorgeous and has very refined tastes. And shoes.
How do you get your fashion fix?