To keep you in the loop of who’s who, who’s doing what and who’s selling out in the fashion world, please visit our blog every friday for FRIDAY FASHION SHORTS.
- Coco Chanel and Coco Rocha meet French Coca-Cola with beautiful but EXPENSIVE bottle
- W receives a new E.I.C: Stefano Tonchi
- Teen Vogue has another TV show on the agenda
- Seth Aaron wins Season 7 of Project Runway with his military-inspired looks
- Wintour’s envisioned Fashion’s Night Out will become annual event
- Juicy Couture to revive itself with designer Erin Fetherston’s girly charm
- Estee Lauder gives a nod of diversity, books Chinese and French models
- Pendleton hits Urban Outfitters
- Agent Provacateur swims deep end with 2010 swim line
- Vera Wang will design line for David’s Bridal
- Zac Posen for Target on sale beginning Sunday, April 25*
- Skyy Vodka creates Sex and the City 2 bottle
*= Please note that if you have your eye on a few pieces, it is your best bet to get online at 8 am and order away! Last Sunday, the Cynthia Vincent for Target shoes went online at about 8 am and by noon they were sold out. Also, there’s no saying that your local Target store will get the pieces you crave, not to mention – they may no longer have it in stock by the time the crazies mill through the racks! Happy and safe shopping out there in the fashion world!