As a college student I don’t get very much sleep, and dealing with those little bags that give away the sleepless nights can be irritating. There are a lot of tricks out there, but not all of them may work for you. Here are some handy secrets I have discovered over the years to rid my eyes of nasty little dark circles and bags:
- Sleep on your back on a slightly elevated pillow so fluids can flow more easily
- When you wake up in the morning put an ice pack over your eyes for about 15-20 minutes
- Use Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew anti-puff eye roller after you wash your face at night and when you wake up in the morning.
- When you put on your makeup, put a little gold eyeshadow in the corners of your eyes, it makes the bags less noticeable
- Line your inner lids with brown eyeliner, it makes your eyes look wider